Family Alliance’s operations follow a variety of schedules, including the activities calendars of our Woodstock and Huntley day rooms (Adult Day Health Program and the Memory Care and Respite program), meal schedules, and certain holidays during the regular calendar year when the facilities are closed.
Scheduled activities include small group and individual participation with craft projects, reminiscing, music therapy, animal assisted and horticultural therapy, to name a few. Interest areas are set up throughout the dayroom to allow for person-centered programming.
Trained staff assists clients and lead group activities. Independent leisure activities are also available throughout the day. Choices include, but are not limited to games, literature, audio/video, health/exercise, arts & crafts, computer, social, service and leadership, and creative arts activities. Leisure involvements initiated through choice and reflect person-centered care.
Activity calendars for the Adult Day Health Program and the Memory Care and Respite program at each site:
Family Alliance’s Office and Day Programs will be closed according to the following holiday schedule.
- Monday, 01/02/2017 New Year’s Day
- Monday, 02/20/2017 President’s Day
- Friday, 03/31/2017 All Staff In-service (Programs Closed – Offices Open)
- Monday, 05/29/2017 Memorial Day
- Tuesday, 07/04/2017 Independence Day
- Monday, 09/04/2017 Labor Day
- Monday, 10/09/2017 Columbus Day
- Thurs/Fri, 11/23 & 11/23/2017 Thanksgiving & day after
- Friday, 12/22/2017 Christmas Eve
- Monday, 12/25/2017 Christmas Day
For information on inclement weather closings:
- 780 AM-WBBM
- Television: CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, WGN, CLTV (on cable)
- Family Alliance web site